Behind Every Great Visionary You'll Find Someone Like Me...
Transforming Visions Into Reality
If you're a visionary leader who wants to spend more time doing what you do best, enter your details below to discover how you can free up your time today.
"Jason saved my business…"
Jason saved my business… In a world of BS consultants who want to sell you the world but don’t really have the experience, patience, or know how to fix problems in a small business, Jason is the real deal. Hire him NOW!
“HE KNOWS HOW TO GET YOU CUSTOMERS…”
“…Jason has a lot of training and experience in helping get businesses noticed on the web. More importantly he knows how to get you customers…”
"...had my best interests in mind from start to finish.”
“Jason provided a lot of value in our 1:1 call. He has given me many invaluable advices and he had my best interests in mind from start to finish.”
"I strongly recommend Jason..."
"Jason is a professional, punctual and detail oriented person. His work ethic and dedication surpass most. I strongly recommend Jason as a friend and as a business associate."
"...things are really starting to happen."
"...I'm so stoked because things are really starting to happen. So really, this is a text of gratitude for all you've done to help me be the man I need to be to flourish in this situation."
I'm an integrator that helps visionaries and executives turn their visions into reality by making sure the right people, processes, and solutions are in place. Here are some fun facts:
- Most people hate problems. I love solving them.
- I'm an entrepreneur, operations optimizer, process engineer, and relentless problem-solver with a B.S. in Chemical Engineering.
- I'm a certified Neurolinguistic Programming Practitioner (NLP), which helps me get my clients into action when they're feeling stuck, trapped, or blocked.
- I went to military school when I was 15 and have spent most of my life studying leadership, the psychology of achievement, performance management, systems, marketing, automation, business and sales (possibly because we grew up without cable television).
- I studied rocket science on the side and interviewed with NASA (but turned the opportunity down when one of the engineers told me the title sounded exciting, but the job wasn't).
- I've lived in six states and three countries. I speak English, Spanish, some Russian, some German, and some French (I love languages and the smile a few familiar words can create).